Queensland Health has this evening released the list of places and times identified after a Russell Island resident tested positive for COVID-19.
Have you been to these places on Russell Island or Redland Bay on the dates and times specified?
- 1 September – Canaipa Nursery & Tea Centre, Russell Island – 12.00pm – 12.30pm
- 1 September – Super IGA Supermarket, Russell Island 12.40pm- 12.50pm
- 1 September – Passenger Ferry: Russell Island to Redland Bay – 1.30pm – 2.10pm
- 1 September – Passenger Ferry: Redland Bay to Russell Island – 4.00pm – 4.30pm
- 2 September – Russell Island Pharmacy, Russell Island – Morning
- 3 September – Super IGA Supermarket, Russell Island – 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- 4 September – Super IGA Supermarket, Russell Island – 8.00am – 8.30am
Anyone who has been to these locations at the times specified should monitor their health and if they develop any COVID-19 symptoms, even mild, get tested and isolate until they receive their test result.
The updated list is available at: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing
To find your nearest fever clinic, visit: https://www.qld.gov.au/covid19testing