Do you want to grow your existing business or relocate your business to the Redlands?
A new initiative from Redland City, ‘The Mayor’s Multicultural Business Scholarship Program’ can help you get started. The program aims to develop recipients’ business management and entrepreneurial skills by providing a business scholarship in Certificate IV in Business Management. Eligibility To be eligible for the 2014 scholarship program, applicants need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be from a diverse cultural background with at least one natural parent born in a country other than Australia
- Live in the Redland City Council area
- Speak a language other than English (preferable)
Program Information Small Business Solutions (SBS) which is an entity within the commercial training arm of Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE (MSIT) will deliver the program. Successful scholarship recipients will be expected to attend five training sessions. How to apply Complete an online application form or visit one of our Customer Service Centres. Completed application forms must be received by 5pm Monday 28 April 2014.
For more information contact
- Karen Brown – email@example.com or phone 3829 8507
- Small Business Solutions – 1300 40 60 80