Redland City Council is celebrating Bike Week 2013 with the following special events. Everyone is welcome to come along!
Ride to work breakfast – Wednesday 20 March
- Free community breakfast / BBQ Wednesday 20 March, 7-8.30am, Cleveland.
- Information available on cycling in Redland City and Active Travel
- To register and for venue details contact Jonathan on 3829 8734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RSVP by 4.30pm Monday 18 March.
Early morning mountain bike ride in the heart of the Redlands – Friday 22 March
- Come along on a guided ride on trails in the Cleveland / Alexandra Hills area, Friday 22 March, 6.15am.
- Find out about some of the new trail network in scenic bushland in the heart of Redlands.
- It’s free! You must have your own mountain bike and be fit enough to ride 10 kilometres.
- To register and for start location and conditions of entry contact Jonathan on 3829 8734 or email email@example.com.
View the Bike Week 2013 flyer [PDF 220KB]