Redland City Council
Part 1: Adoption of a minor amendment to the Redlands Planning Scheme
Minor zone and overlay mapping amendments
Notice is given under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 that Redland City Council at its General Meeting held 30 July 2014 resolved to adopt minor zone and overlay mapping amendments to the Redlands Planning Scheme (RPS).
The amendments will result in changes to the following:
- RPS Zone mapping;
- Bushfire Hazard Overlay;
- Habitat Protection Overlay;
- Flood Prone, Storm Tide and Drainage Constrained Land Overlay; and
- Protection of the Poultry Industry Overlay.
Part 2: Adoption of an administrative amendment to the Redlands Planning Scheme
Notice is given under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 that Redland City Council has resolved to adopt an administrative amendment to the Redlands Planning Scheme.
The administrative amendments include:
- Removing an incorrect reference to the South-East Thornlands Planning Report (2010);
- Removing the term ‘Centre’ from Division 1 – Uses and reinserting it into Division 2 – Administrative Terms;
- Clarifying the level of assessment and assessment criteria that apply to Domestic Additions and Secondary Dwellings in multiple zone codes.
Both the minor amendments and administrative amendments to the Redlands Planning Scheme come into effect on 20 August 2014.
The amendments can be viewed at Council’s Customer Service Centres and online at Council’s website.
For further information on the planning scheme amendment, please contact Redland City Council’s City Planning and Assessment Group on (07) 3829 8654.
Chief Executive Officer